Monday, February 14, 2011

Cartoon of the day - Roy Delgado



I like cartoons about religion . . . as long as you don't put a firecracker or bomb on a turban on a guy that could pass for Franco Harris . . . or as long as it's making fun about any religion but ONE . . . THEN, you should respect their wishes . . .  because you are insensitive or disrespectful to do otherwise  . . . . it's a dangerous occupation to be a cartoonist . . . I wonder if the Danish cartoonist Kurt Westergaard wishes he should become a plumber like his uncle ? or maybe he could have opted for an Amway distributorship . . . Joined the French Foreign Legion . . I can think of a dozen other safer things he could've done besides pursuing cartooning !

I'd love to pull this gagline on an imam or a priest or a pastor or minister or preacher or a chaplain . . . man, I'd give anything to watch someone pull this off !  Just to see the expression on his face !

No comments:

Post a Comment