Tuesday, April 19, 2011

17575 - - - Cartoon of the day . . . War is Hell - Roy Delgado


With the United States in what looks like 3 wars and maybe at least 2 or 3 more on the horizon . . . you can see how easy at certain times in history the same exact landscape or something close to it could have  existed and I'm sure it did . .

I can see Great Britain right now, maybe King Henry V, with his troops putting out brush fires here and there, summoning troops to this altercation . . . dispatching a legion of grenadiers to help so an so . . .

Usually the people demand an answer . . . just like today, IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, LYBIA . . .  BAHRAIN . . .  YEMEN , SYRIA . . . SOMALIA again . . . .

I feel the poor sap king in the same predicament trying to act as if it's all just a misunderstanding . . you know, nothing to worry about . . . relax . . . we're all here only for a short time . . . we're just stewards here . . soon,  it'll be someone else's problem, then it will all start over again . . . take a deep breath . . . enjoy . . .

All I know is I've got a front row seat and I ain't givin' it up till it's all over, you know what I mean ? . . . . sigh !

No comments:

Post a Comment