Saturday, April 23, 2011

Cannibals cartoon of the week - Roy Delgado



Years ago you used to see cartoon gags about  cannibals, headhunters, voodoo witchdoctors and stuff like that . . . reason was I guess because of the proliferation of men's magazines . . . . I remember, just to name a few . . . For Men Only, Men, See, True, Argosy, Stag, Saga, and the list was almost endless . . .

All of these magazines carried cartoons about men stranded on desert islands . . . men starving in the desert crawling . . . I guess all of that is now so cliche that it was driven into the ground . . I guess ? . . but I STILL like to see one now and then, so here is my contribution for 2011 . . enjoy . . .

I just started using my new comic typeface called alter ego . . I purchased from blambot.com . . . they have quite a few comic fonts to choose from and they are easily downloadable . . I recommend them highly . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment