Sunday, May 1, 2011

cartoon of the week 11916 - cowboys - Roy Delgado

Whoops ! I just noticed the cartoon I uploaded did not get posted . . . which explains below what is goin' on . . .

will post it  later when I get my computer back from my local Geeks.

I've had trouble on the internet lately and had to send my main desktop computer in to the geeks in town to clean up and tune it and generally give it an overhaul . . . so I'm trying to limp long on my laptop . . . sorry, but I'll be back full steam in a couple days . . . meanwhile I'll keep slogging along . . . just bear with me for hopefully just a couple more days . . .

" Happiness is a well-oiled secure, good, fast latest model desktop computer with all the bells and whistles operating on all cylinders. "

  ROY DELGADO b. 1935 - Ex-Marine Sergeant, Signpainter, Sign Technician & Sign Maker,  Cartoonist, Entrepreneur, Philosopher, Critic., Founder and CEO of Roy Delgado & Associates -- A Metropolitan Washington, D.C. Graphics and Electrical Sign Company for 26 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment