Wednesday, December 14, 2011

New Yorker cartoon - by Peter Plum


---------------------------------------------------


Peter is a smart, talented, interesting, engaging bloke. I thought he would be today's guest cartoonist.

He visited here in my studio for about a week and plans to return to Connecticut  tomorrow.

I find it amazing still how he imitates my style to the point that at a quick glance, I myself cannot tell whether it is MINE or HIS work !

Long live the queen . . . or whatever.

----------------------------

" Be moderate in praising a man when he is present, but give him full credit when he is absent. "

-----------------------------

" Judicious praise is to children what the sun is to flowers. "

--------------------------------

" Temper gets people into trouble, pride
keeps them there. "


No comments:

Post a Comment