Monday, January 9, 2012

18769 ReDrawllion Cartoon - Roy Delgado


I just drew this one a couple days ago and posted it . . . I looked at it today and decided to restage it - - - it needed that something that was missing - - - after I restaged it, it seemed so obvious - - -

This is the part of drawing that I think is so gratifying - - - you draw something that didn't exist - - - when you finish it, it's kinda okay, then you look at it the next day and many times, it hits you right between the eyes !

You say to yourself, you fool! - - NOW - - I GOTTA go back and redraw the whole thing ! but that is the way it is supposed to be, so do not fret.  It IS what it IS.

The funny thing is, that is the way everything is created in the universe . . . it is very rarely, indeed that a creator of anything can get it right the first time  - - -  Did you hear me ? H-m-mm ?  YES,EVERYBODY.

Remember, in the movie, Oh God, where George Burns played GOD, he said to John Denver, who in a conversation with God was feeling despondent, worried and upset about something - - - God tries to cheer him up by saying - - - " Look, cheer up ! - - - Even I make mistakes ! - - - I GOT THE AVOCADO PIT TOO BIG !  "

Nuf sed.

---------------------------

" Do your work with your whole heart and you will succeed - - - there is so little competition. "

Elbert Hubbard, 1865-1915
AMERICAN WRITER

-----------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment