Sunday, September 9, 2012

Cartoon of the Day & Buljert - Roy Delgado

 
----------
 
We all gotta go sometime and I've always liked cartoons on the subject, it's something that everyone . . .
I mean everyone thinks about death sooner or later.  ( Let's just hope we don't think about it too often or too seriously about . . . DEATH. )  I can take it or leave it.
 
As for myself, I was born in 1935 in a small town near Tucson Arizona, Winkleman . . . I'm just getting started, got too many plans, gotta keep on truckin' . . maybe it's the coffee, man, as Shannon Wheeler says . . . I just know that these projects in my head need fruition !  Right now they are just seedlings . . . germs of ideas . . .
 - - - - - -
 
I'm so excited about BULJERT . . . .
I KNOW . . I KNOW . . . It's time has come . . .
 
 
 
 
----------
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment