Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Mime cartoon of the day - - Roy Delgado


----------

My internet server has been out of commission for a few days -- - finally it came on this morning.  I've had a lot of problems living out here in the sticks with internet service . . . it seems erratic at times and it seems it happens more often than ever . . . . . . I called yesterday and the guy said we'll have someone out there on Thursday . . . I said what you guys need is some competition . . . so today, I'll check down at Radio Shack and inquire about changing servers . . . that's that.

----------

Gotta keep a stiff upper lip and keep on truckin' as Robert Crumb used to say . . . God that guy has to be one of the giants of our time . . . he may be a pervert
to some, but he STILL is a great voice of his generation.
I think he's a genius.

----------


No comments:

Post a Comment