Sunday, November 30, 2014

Cartoon of the day- Roy Delgado - Free cartoon print !


Note:  This should take off like
The George Foreman Grill !

--------------------

" If a child loves with approval,
he learns to like himself. "

- Dorothy Law Note
AMERICAN POET AND WRITER

----------------------------

" All that I am or hope to be,
I owe to my mother. "

Abraham Lincoln
PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

------------------

" Love will teach us all things,
but we must learn how to win love. It is got
with difficult: it is a position dearly
bought with much labor and a long time,
for one must love not sometimes only but always.  And let not men's sin dishearten thee:
love a man even in his sin, for that love is
a likeness of the divine love, and is a summit
                       of love on earth. "

Feodor Dostoevsky, 1821 - 1881
RUSSIAN NOVELIST

 ----------------------

" Nuf sed. "

Peter Plum. 1935 -
ROY DELGADO'S DOPPELGANGER AND
WANNA-BE
NEW YORKER CARTOONIST

------------------------

NOTICE, NOTICE, NOTICE

for a limited time. . . Sign up and 
become a member, subscriber,
follower, etc., to this blog,
plumlococomic.blogspot.com
AND
you get a free signed
cartoon print on 8-1/2  x  11 inch 24 lb.
white bond paper, suitable for framing.

Just E-mail me at: 
roydelg.delgado@gmail.com
with your mailing address for where to mail. . . 
All information will be kept confidential
and will not be transferred to a third party.

This is just an effort to grow my site !
This offer may be rescinded at any time,
So-o, DO IT NOW !
It's here . . . and THEN it's GONE !

Sounds like a P.T. Barnum
"pitch man " at a Side Freak Show!,
I know, but Don't Hesitate.

Some day, if you live long enough,
these drawings of mine will become valuable,
so Peter Plum tells me. I've never seen the bloke tell a fib so maybe he's not pulling our leg
this time either. ! The fact that he IS a
licensed barrister and art memorabilia collector for 20 years in Great Britain adds credibility to his blather . . that I have to listen to . . .  "I don't know what to tell you . . ." ( As my friend Pat Lankford used to say. . . )

This free offer will and may be removed
at any time . . . So. . . D.I.N. 
Do it now !
  

1 comment:

  1. Tim Collins,surayabay@prodigy.netDecember 22, 2014 at 11:03 AM

    Hi Roy,

    FYI: Just wanted to pitch one of my piping hot, fresh gags!

    The average life expectancy of a film-maker in North Korea is fifty years....., to life! If their lucky!

    ReplyDelete