Monday, August 9, 2010

16188 Cartoon of the day



With the Proposition vote in California being nullified by the Judge a couple days ago and the goings in Vermont and Massachussets, and then last night I just watched Dustin Hoffman on TV playing Lenny Bruce in Lenny. . . . It makes you want to go out on the edge . . . as I did with the last two postings.
As long as it is not not too bad taste, why NOT have cartoons on the subject . . . No sacred cows, no more.   Let it ALL hang out !   As for the Lenny film, I couldn't watch more than five minutes . Too eratic, jumbled up, whispering softly, muttering, laughing, coughing . . I finally hopped over to another channel for awhile, then I tried again and it got worse. 

I actually followed Lenny Bruce's career and I guess that is the way it actually was . . expletitive, coughing, muttering, whispering, laughing. . drinking booze, plenty of the weed,  after awhile, I poured myself a double shot of Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum on ice and said the hell with it and watched Intermezzo with Ingrid Bergman and then dozed off.  It doesn't get better then this.

No comments:

Post a Comment