Friday, September 10, 2010

16301 - Buljert the Buldog Comic of the Day

Every day, I feel it coming alive . . . as alive as Garfield . . .as alive as Marmaduke . . as alive as Napoleon ( an old comic about a dog, actually HE'S DEAD, not a good example, sorry,I got carried away ) . . .   as alive as Scooby Doo . . . I'm sure I'm biased . . . of COURSE I'm biased . . I DON'T CARE . . . BULJERT IS ALMOST HERE . . . six days a week . . . later color on Sundays, too !

Every day in every way ( As the great French doctor, Dr. EmileCouie used to say .  . . . " Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better. " )   I believe that.  I'm too dumb to know any better . . . but it's a good dumb. 

Maybe that is the reason I could always relate to the song by Pink Floyd . . " Comfortably Numb " ( Which they borrowed from my man, Socrates )

Buljert is coming . . . I can feel it . . . either that or I have to get back on the Lithium!


No comments:

Post a Comment