Tuesday, June 7, 2011

cartoon of the day - Roy Delgado



After settling down here to retire in 2001 in Wild and Wonderful West Virginia I noticed that at night the roads are practically empty ( outside of whatever small town you live in . . . )  many times returning from Washington, D.C. , the last one-and -a-half hours before I pull into my driveway you may go without seeing one vehicle on the road . . . reason, I found out is because of the danger of hitting a deer.  They jump out in front of you from hidden view and you see deer many, many times while travelling on these hilly WV roads . . .

So I joined the crowd, drive during the daylight only !

------------------------------------------------------

" The best executive is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to do what he wants done, and self-restraint enough to keep from meddling with them while they do it. "

Annonymous


No comments:

Post a Comment