Sunday, March 4, 2012

Barbecue cartoon - Roy Delgado 19091


--------------------------------------------

" Nothing astonishes men as much as common sense
and plain dealing. "

- RALPH WALDO EMERSON

------------------------------------------

" The world does not pay for what a person knows.
But it pays for what a person does with
what he knows. "

- LAURENCE LEE

---------------------------

" Civilization is a limitless multiplication
of uneccessary necessaries. "

- MARK TWAIN

----------------------------------------------






2 comments:

  1. I hate to be a nit-picker, Roy, but you spelled "barbecue" wrong in the caption (you've got it right in the title, though). Nice gag.
    Eli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eli, Yeh . . . At least you KNOW I can spell it right, right ? . . . my problem is to do things right ALL THE TIME, thanks, I'll correct it on the one I send out . . . Would you believe, I won first place in the 8th grade spelling contest !

      Delete