Sunday, April 15, 2012

Dummy cartoon - Roy Delgado

This drawing came out in Reader's Digest
in early 2000 I believe . . . I remember it was one of five okays from that batch I'd sent them . . .that record hasn't been equaled since . . .

I said to myself ( like a fool ), man, this is easy!
It's all downhill now. How mistaken I was . . it was just a fluke . . . that's all it was . . .

------------------------------

" Only fools are positive . . . are YOU sure ? "

- Peter Plum, b. 1935

------------------------------

" If you have made mistakes,
there is always another chance for you.
You may have a fresh start
at any moment you choose,
for this thing you call ' failure '
is not the falling down,
but the staying down. "

- Mary Pickford, 1893-1979
AMERICAN ACTRESS

-------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment