Saturday, August 18, 2012

Buljert the Bulldog - Roy Delgado



The answer to Marmaduke . . .


Finally . . . Here it is: The Final tweaked improved
BULJERT logo. 

 Eventually, I hope BULJERT to be a nationally syndicated daily comic panel . . . a Sunday strip . . . at least 400 plus newspapers ( If there are that many by then ) and millions of apps and growing . . .

Tee Shirts, Coffee Mugs, Hoodies, Sweat Shirts, Mouse Pads, Back Packs, Baseball Caps, Animated Saturday Morning Cartoon Movies . . Etc. Etc. 

I guess there's nothing wrong with dreaming . . .

I gotta quit working so hard, I keep believing all this.
It is as crystal clear as spring water.

Maybe that's good.

Instead of saying: I'll believe it when I see it. "

I say: " I believe it because I see it. "

What's wrong with that ?

-------------------------------------

" BULJERT " . . . It even sounds right, ( for a bulldog ).
Doesn't it ?

Maybe I'm wrong . . . it won't be the first time . . .

It is so real to me, I can taste it.

Here are a few samples . . .





 

----------

" If you will it, it is no dream. "

Theodore Herzl
ZIONIST FOUNDING FATHER

----------

To will is to select a goal,
determine a course of action
that will bring one to that goal,
and then hold to that action
till the goal is reached.
The key is action. "

Michael Hansen, 1836-1908
AMERICAN MATHEMATICIAN

----------

" We must accept finite disappointment,
but we must never lose infinite hope. "

Martin Luther King, 1929-1968
AMERICAN CIVIL RIGHTS LEADER AND MINISTER

----------

Comments welcome . . .














No comments:

Post a Comment