Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Cartoon of the day - Roy Delgado


----------

You don't see many cartoons with a coupla
guys at the urinal chit-chatting, but
I think you'll see more now as the venues for gags get broadened, everything seems to get more liberal, or progressive, as they prefer that word . . .  Soon it will be called The Progressive party.

Someone asked me the other day ( a college graduate in her 60's ) " What's a Liberal ? "
I was caught flat-footed, maybe she was just being naive, I don't know . . . So I acted like I didn't know.
Labels ARE tricky, however. 

----------

" Good humor is one of the best articles of dress
one can wear in society. "

- William Thackeray

----------

" You're never to too old to become younger. "

- Mae West

----------

" Everything comes to him who hustles while he waits. "

- Thomas Alva Edison

----------

No comments:

Post a Comment