Saturday, September 29, 2012

Cartoon of the day - Roy Delgado


I forgot to tell you, this guy got so used to doing this, later on in his life . . .  he ran for the U.S. Presidency .

And guess what ! ? . . . . . .  and WON !

I don't know what is lower than a politician.  It seems like they ASK for it.  All they worry about is if you forgot the KY jelly !

 - - - - - - - -

" For whatsoever a man soweth, shall he also reap. "

- Galations

This passage has to be among some of the wisest words ever spoken and recorded in the history of man.. . If only we could instill in all of our youth the wisdom in this very principle . . . I think it should be taught just as you're taught the multiplication tables,  I believe in the fourth grade, where I went to school.

- - - - - - - -


No comments:

Post a Comment