Wednesday, January 9, 2013

No cartoon of the day today - Roy Delgado

I'm having trouble posting a new image . . . The Google people keep changing how this thing works . . . What these nerds don't understand is that just because THEY( their think tank ) THINK OR BELIEVE they are improving the blog, does not mean that they ARE improving the blog !

Remember, you gotta be careful what you believe !  What you believe becomes your reality !

The same ting applies to the program I'm using now: Corel PaintSHOPro 9,10,11,12, etc.  I STILL like and prefer PAINT SHOP PRO 9, . . . It wasn't broke, WHY did they think it needed "fixing" ?  @#$%^&**()_+?@**1$  !
G-r-r-rr!

Leave the damn thing alone ! It's my opinion, of course !
Leave it at 9 already!

One of the fringe benefits of living way the hell out here in the mountains is the following . . . It is 8:30 a.m., 1/9 13 and I just looked out the front window and saw fifteen(15) deer slowly walking from right to left . . .( about 20-22 yards ) all of them looked like females, some old and a few babies . . . what a beautiful calming site.

Won't post a cartoon today since I haven't figured out HOW to add an image with their changes on this contraption !  2#$%^&*** ? ! % #v @ **-* !
I should count to ten real slow, about now . . .

 - - - - - - -

" There is a land of the living and a land of the dead,
and the bridge is love. "

- Thornton Wilder, 1897-1975
AMERICAN DRAMATIST AND WRITER

1 comment:

  1. Right out of the blue, I was also having problems posting a cartoon. Found an alternative path to do so, but I haven't checked back on the 'new and improved' way yet.

    ReplyDelete