Monday, April 29, 2013

7348 compound interest & 7017 low overhead






 - - - - - - - - - - 

" This time, like all times, is a very good one
    if we but knew what to do with it. "

    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

This quote reminds me of a "cat" I had working for me back when I had my sign manufacturing plant.  He came into the shop one day wearing a white tee shirt which sported big, huge, bold san-serif letters emblazoned on the FRONT AND BACK:  "D.I.N."

Of course, I asked what does  " D. I. N. " stand for ?

He said,  " DO IT NOW ! "  I loved it as he was the best employee I had and he was famous for getting the job done, RIGHT NOW, QUICK ! 

Needless to say,  "D. I. N." became a catch-phrase and spread all over . . . later, I had tee-shirts screen printed with those letters front and back, blue on white, just as the first one I saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment