Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Playboy November cartoon - Roy Delgado



This drawing appears on page 132
in the November issue of Playboy.
I believe this cartoon was sold about four years
ago.  Submitted as a black and white and then Hef requested it in color.  It was colorized via my trusty Corel PaintShop Pro15
program.  It is an easy program to use and
I would recommend it to anybody.

..............................

" There can never be peace
between nations until first there is
the true peace which is within
the souls of men. "

- Elizabeth Kubler Ross, b.  1926
SWISS-BOR AMERICAN PSYCHIATRIST AND WRITER 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice job Roy! I love the expression on the girl in the green. I see by the last two cartoons you've posted that you are on an Eskimo theme of late.
    Take care.
    Gary Z.

    ReplyDelete