Thursday, October 17, 2013

Woman's World cartoon - Roy Delgado



This drawing appears on page 55
( at the bottom ) in the latest issue
of Woman's World at your grocer's now.

Thought I'd take a break this morning around 10 a.m.
and go out and find me a good bearclaw . . . 
It's a hard item to find in Petersburg, so I went clear over to the next town ( Moorefield ) , about 23 miles
away and I found me a LION FOOD
grocery store and behold, in the bread department I 
discovered what I was looking for.  Now, with a good cup of coffee,I know the rest of the day will go just fine.

I go out for a bearclaw, and I come back with
the latest issue of Woman's World and
a couple of Arby sandwiches and curly fries !
Today is going to be a good day.

......................

" If a child lives with approval,
He learns to like himself. "

Dorothy Law Nolte
AMERICAN POET AND WRITER

..............................

Nuf Sed.

No comments:

Post a Comment