Thursday, March 13, 2014

Savor the Moments . . . Roy Delgado


" Learn to savor how good the Lord is; happy are those 
who take refuge in Him. "

Psalm 34

...................

Thanks to: Salesian Missions
International

.....................

This organization has the most beautiful, consistant, positive, feel good, Holy, Spiritual, ongoing tracts
and messages that I have ever seen . . . . 
I wanted to share one with you I just received in the mail today . . . They keep me reminded of this beautiful world we live in . . . and help you
  to stay positive and keep plugging, and to keep your eye on the prize . . . with a right attitude
when you start your day, it gives you the impression that you're one up on everybody that
doesn't have this material to begin the day !
Gosh, It's almost like CHEATING !

........................

" Ain't it Great ?!! "

- Peter Plum

..........................

" It is what it is. "

- Unknown

...........................

Apparently, I've been cheating all my life
and didn't KNOW I was cheating !

- Peter Plum



1 comment:

  1. Hey Roy,
    I have been savoring it this past week. BUT, I was hoping to savor some more of your insight, cartoons and wit.
    Loved your SEP cartoon in an earlier posting below.
    Best, Gary Z.

    ReplyDelete