Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lawyer cartoon - Roy Delgado


--------------------------------

I don't know why this is funny to me but it just is.
must be the incongruity ?

At first, the by-line, ' Same sex partners in law '
kind of sounds innocent . . . then, by the time you've said the words, you know you've been had . . . 

Incongruity is one of my favorite types of humor
 on cartoon gags.

- Peter Plum 

----------------------------------

" If a child lives with approval,
 he learns to like himself. "

- Dorothy Law Nolte
AMERICAN POET AND WRITER

--------------------------------

" My mother was the making of me.  
She was true, so sure of me, and I
felt that I had someone to live for;
someone I must not disappoint. "

- Thomas Edison, 1847-1931
AMERICAN INVENTOR

-----------------------------------

" I yam what I yam. "

- Popeye

------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment