Friday, March 30, 2012

New Yorker-rish - Cartoon of the Day - Roy Delgado


---------------------------------

This is one of my favorite cartoons I've done in the past 10 years.
I can see it as clear as anything in The New Yorker . . . BUT, what the hell do I know.

------------------------------------

My internet service has been interrupted for three days and have been unable to access the
internet world and my blog, and answer my emails . . . a new modem is on the way from my provider via UPS, no more breakdowns for awhile . . . the old modem is 10-11 years old, gotta mail it back, so, I guess, they can reboot it, slip in a couple $4.95 chips from Radio Shack, and bingo, it'll be updated and ready for another sap, e-r-rr, I mean customer.

------------------------------------------

" A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold
in pictures of silver. "

- Proverbs
( THE GOOD BOOK )

-------------------------------------------

" A man travels the world over
in search of what he needs and
returns home to find it. "

- GEORGE MOORE, 1852-1932
Irish Writer and Art Critic

----------------------------------

I feels good to be back.

------------------------------

" Happiness is a temporarily fast-working computer
with a new modem on the way !,   I don't care what anybody says. "

- Peter Plum, 1935 -
   CARTOONIST WANNA-BE

-----------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment