Friday, May 11, 2012

Diet cartoon - Roy Delgado


--------------------

I LOVE CAPTIONLESS CARTOONS MAYBE WITH A SIGN CAN  ALWAYS BE FUNNY. 

The sign in this cartoon says:  DIET CLINIC: 2nd Floor,
Members use Freight Elevator in rear.

The poor fat sap stands there feeling like a fat sap.

You've got to learn to push away from the table,
I know, I've been there and blame no one but myself.

I am 5'-10" tall, and on March 1st, I weighed 280 lbs., I felt like the guy in the cartoon, now I weigh 260 and now I'm headed in the right direction.  Gotta keep it up.  My goal is 245 lbs.

This morning, at about 8:00 AM I looked out my window from my computer and I saw four deer about 50 away. What a nice way to start the day.

I live on top of a small mountain.  The mountain is comprised of six lots, each are approx. two-and-a-half acres in size . . . as many as 12-14 deer sometimes walk across my property . . . It's a beautiful sight.

And then, the birds chirp songs just for you . . . and it's all free . . . God, I gotta pinch myself every once in awhile . . . ( like every day ).
------------------------

" No matter how old you get,
if you can keep the desire to be creative,
you're keeping the man-child alive. "

- John Cassevetes, 1929-1980
AMERICAN FILM DIRECTOR

----------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment