Thursday, May 10, 2012

Wall Street Journal cartoon( to-be? ) - Roy Delgado


This cartoon is headed for the WSJ, it's just that I'm licking the envelope right now to complete the current batch and put it in the mail . . . to me it's a natural for that venue.
But look, I've felt the same way with " New Yorker "
cartoons I've done and felt exactly the same way . . . and I've been wrong . . over 20,000 times.

You never really know . . but you gotta try. It's how the business works.  A little ice water in your veins is a plus,
let's face it . . . and apparently I have an endless supply of it.

------------------------


" We should never let our fears
hold us back from
pursuing hopes. "


- John F. Kennedy
PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

-----------------------

" Hope is the power
of being cheerful in circumstances
that we know to be desperate. "

- G. K. Chesterton, 1874-1936
ENGLISH WRITER, POET AND CRITIC

------------------

I think this type of " stuff " is necessary to inject into your system on a DAILY basis . . . to do otherwise is a ticket to failure,  without a doubt.

- Peter Plum



No comments:

Post a Comment