Sunday, June 3, 2012


----------

Just sold to SatEvePost, ( One of three ) yesterday.
How sweet it is.

Originally submitted in black and white and upon request, it was colorized using my trusty Corel Program PaintShopPro14, a really great computer program I would highly recommend, very easy to master . . . if a dolt like me can do it, even a rocket-scientist could learn to do it. ( ? )

------------------

" Let there be justice for all.
Let there be peace for all.
Let there be work, bread, water and salt for all.
Let each know that for each the body,
the mind and soul have been freed
to fulfill themselves. "

Nelson Mandela, b. 1918
PRESIDENT OF SOUTH AFRICA

Beautiful words from a truly great man of our time.

Back in the late 80's my company, Roy Delgado & Associates, ( based in the metropolitan Washington, D.C. area ) had the privilege of fabricating a huge cut-out backdrop of the logo of his country, approximately 8x24 feet, made of fomecor, it hung behind the podium on the drapery at the Washington Convention Center.
It was a great logo consisting of a shield and colorful spears. I remember the primary colors used were black, lellow, green and red. 


----------------------

" Let me be a little kinder,
Let me be a little blinder
To the faults of those around me. "

- Edgar A. Guest,  1881-1989
ENGLISH-BORN AMERICAN JOURNALIST, POET AND WRITER

--------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment