Monday, August 13, 2012

Illegal alien ? - Roy Delgado


----------

" A master, in the art of living,
draws no sharp distinction between
his work and his play, his labor and his
leisure, his mind and his body, his education
and his recreation.

He hardly knows which is which.  He simply
pursues his vision of excellence through
whatever he is doing and leaves others to
determine if he is working or playing.

To himself, he always seems
to be doing both. "

----------

This, pretty much is the way it looks to me.

I thank the guy who penned this. 

 I can really relate to this idea.  I wrote this down in my journal a while back and I don't remember and did not write down the author. Magnifico !

I think more people should try this.  In my opinion, it is what it is really all about.

---------

- Roy Delgado

No comments:

Post a Comment